Distance Learning CME COURSE -2008 ( January- December).
Free for all subscribers of IMJ ( International Journal of Medicine)
8 CME Credits will be available after an exam.
1. Electric Shock Overview-
Historical data, Epidemiology and
Prevention of Electric Shock.
2. Causes of elecric shock- Risk Factors
Pathophysiology of electric shock:
From electrical injury to death
3. Electric Shock Symptoms
4. Resuscitation in electric shock
5. Diagnostic algorithms for electrical injuries
6. Electric Shock Treatment
7. Basic Principles for ICU treatment in electric shock
8. Surgery in electrical injuries
9. Complications of electric shock
10. Special conditions
( electrical shock in water,atmospheric electricity etc).
11. Electric Shock as an Occupational Emergency
12. Prognostic Factors of electrical injuries